Abstract submissions to BSI Congress 2017 are invited for oral and poster presentations. Abstracts of a maximum of 300 words without graphics, picture or tables should be submitted online by 11 September 2017. Please read the information below carefully before submitting your abstract.Abstract submissions to BSI Congress 2017 are invited for oral and poster presentations. Abstracts of a maximum of 300 words without graphics, picture or tables should be submitted online by 11 September 2017. Please read the information below carefully before submitting your abstract.
Add in big Submit your Abstract button somewhere around here
Abstracts can be submitted to the following topics and sessions.
• Adaptive immunity
• Innate immunity
• Molecules and mediators
• Translational immunology
Alternative topics will be considered and can be added during abstract submission.
• Antigen processing and adaptive immunity
• Autophagy in the immune system
• Battling it out: regulatory T cells vs inflammation
• Extracellular vesicles: the role of exosomes and other shed vesicles in the immune system
• Identification of immune correlates of infection to underpin vaccine design
• Inflammation in wound healing
• Innate immunity in neurodegenerative diseases
• Mucosal immunity
• Neutrophils in the inflammatory response
• NK cells: diversity and biology underpinning disease
• Novel insights in PID and genetics
• Potentiating cancer immunotherapy by targeting the microenvironment
• Regulation of the immune response in support of hematopoietic progenitor cell and solid organ transplantation
• Shaping inflammation through toll like receptors and lectin receptors
• Single cell technologies – challenges and applications
• T cell interactions in health and disease
• Versatility of the B cell and antibody response
Abstract submission guidelines:
The reviewing process will commence once the abstract submission deadline has passed. This will take several weeks after which you will be notified of your abstract status. After selection, all presenting authors will be sent full details regarding the scheduling of their presentation, including the time and date as well as the format of the presentation.
For all abstract and scientific programme queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.