The abstract submission deadline for the BSI Congress 2017 has now passed and online submission for oral presentations is now closed.
Late breaking abstracts can still be submitted online for poster presentations only. The late breaking abstract submission deadline is 20 October 2017.
Abstracts of a maximum of 300 words without graphics, picture or tables should be submitted online. Please read the information below carefully before submitting your abstract.
Abstracts can be submitted to the following topics and sessions.
- Adaptive immunity
- Innate immunity
- Molecules and mediators
- Translational immunology
- Antigen processing and adaptive immunity
- Autophagy in the immune system
- Battling it out: regulatory T cells vs inflammation
- Extracellular vesicles: the role of exosomes and other shed vesicles in the immune system
- Identification of immune correlates of infection to underpin vaccine design
- Inflammation in wound healing
- Innate immunity in neurodegenerative diseases
- Mucosal immunity
- Neutrophils in the inflammatory response
- NK cells: diversity and biology underpinning disease
- Novel insights in PID and genetics
- Potentiating cancer immunotherapy by targeting the microenvironment
- Regulation of the immune response in support of hematopoietic progenitor cell and solid organ transplantation
- Shaping inflammation through toll like receptors and lectin receptors
- Single cell technologies – challenges and applications
- T cell interactions in health and disease
- Versatility of the B cell and antibody response
Abstract submission guidelines
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Congress committee and successful applicants will be chosen based on originality and scientific quality of the work.
- The presenting author must register for Congress.
- Abstracts will either be accepted for oral presentation, poster presentation or rejected.
- can you take citalopram when your pregnant Oral presentations will be allocated a 15-minute slot in a parallel session, 12 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for questions.
- edarbi chest pain Posters will be displayed for the duration of the Congress and will be allocated to one of two dedicated poster viewing sessions taking place at 17:15 on either Tuesday 5 or Wednesday 6 December.
- The BSI Congress Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts as either oral or poster presentations and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.
- Abstracts must be typed in English.
- how long before amoxicillin works for toothache Title: The title of the abstract should be a maximum of 150 characters.
- mildronate and sports 05 Abstract text: Abstracts must be structured (background, methods, results) and no more than 300 words excluding the title and authors’ names. Abstracts exceeding this limit will be truncated. Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
- atorvastatin winthrop Authors: The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. Abstract submissions must include the names of the presenting author, all co-authors and organisations. These details are not included in the 300-word count.
- mixing concerta and alcohol Topics/sessions: Authors are required to choose which topic and session corresponds best with the abstract they are submitting.
- can you stop taking ativan cold turkey Keywords: Keywords can be provided to ensure that accepted abstracts can be allocated to a suitable session.
- association augmentin zithromax Bright Sparks prize session: If the presenting author is a PhD student or or an early career postdoc (up to three years after PhD degree), the presentation is eligible to be entered into our ‘Bright Sparks’ competition. Please indicate in the submission form if you would like your abstract to be considered for this session.
- diclofenaco resinato 15mg/ml bula Poster prize entry: All accepted poster presentations are eligible for the poster prizes. Please indicate in the submission form if you do not want your abstract to be considered for the judging shortlist.
The reviewing process will commence once the abstract submission deadline has passed. This will take several weeks after which you will be notified of your abstract status. After selection, all presenting authors will be sent full details regarding the scheduling of their presentation, including the time and date as well as the format of the presentation.
phencyclidine venlafaxine vidal For all high magnesium foods usda abstract and scientific programme queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org imodium è mutuabile .